Wednesday, July 18, 2018

[Amorous] Skye Dating Path Guide

Here's a quick and simple guide / walkthrough on how to date Skye in Amorous

Bio

Skye is a cosplayer.
She knows a good deal about games and anime.
She is insecure about herself and can be shy.
Wants to take it slow.
Romantic, cute, kind and adorable girl in every way.

Act 1:

Break the ice
No!
Reply kindly / Reply flirty
Something about the con?
I think I recognize her, from the kids show, right?
Comfort her

Act 2:

Leave a message
Answer
I had a short night
Ask her out
Pick a place
Let her take the bus
Browse
Stop browsing
Come on, give me some nerd cred! Of course I do.
I know what anime is. I'm a fan!
Not at all!
I like it!
It's very confident and sexy!
Sure! I'd love to!

Act 3 + dancing mini-game:

Of course!
I didn't bring one...
I know who that is!
I'm having fun.
Admit feelings for Skye.
An arcade is way more my style!
Well, actually...

Dancing - Perfect score. (Step By step):

up, down, up
right, then left 
up, down, up

up, down, up, left, right

up, down, up, left, right
Side splits

side split, up, down, up down
front split! Then left, right, left, up, down, up (last choice from above / 5th choice)

(finale): 
front split, side split, side split. Then a left, right (2nd choice from above)

Even cooler than getting your jacket signed? (Tease)
Drop it.
I love how you are...
Take photos.

Act 4:

Hell yeah!
Open your present.
I love it!
Get closer.
Tell her you love her.
Lastly, you have a choice of: Gold, Natural and Blue. Choose any, as this is the color she will use in the last scene.

Guide by Erotic Foxtail
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment