Thursday, May 10, 2018

[Stardew Valley] Community Center Items

The in-game menu used to view the community center requirements can be inconvient at times. You have to manually click every bundle to view all the items you need-wasting vaulable time.

This guide shows what items you need, the amount of slots that need to be filled in order to complete the bundle, and the rewards for each bundle. I really hope this will be helpful for single player and multiplayer. If you are curious about the names of each item, head to this wiki page: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Bundles

Comment what you would like me to add to it.

Thank you for viewing this, and good luck on your Stardew Adventures!

Pantry

Stardew Valley Pantry Items


Crafts Room

Stardew Valley Crafts Room Items

Fish Tank

Stardew Valley Fish Tank Items

Boiler Room

Stardew Valley Boiler Room Items

Bullentin Board

Stardew Valley Bullentin Board Items

Vault

Stardew Valley Vault Items

Guide by AValkyrieOfParis
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am making a webiste on Stardew Valley for my NPA Web Design course. I was wondering if I could use your bundle images for my website. I would give you full credit of course :)

    ReplyDelete