Wednesday, July 18, 2018

[Amorous] Remy Dating Path Guide

[Amorous] Remy Dating Path Guide
Here's a quick and easy walkthrough on how to date Remy in Amorous.

Bio

Remy is a bunny and the oldest at the club (32 y.o.).
Stops being shy in the right settings.
Works as a cook and teaches cooking in the evenings.
Likes: mediocre dominance and teasing.
She gets bored with too many questions when you first meet her.
Afraid of: feral sharks.
Uses apricot conditioner.
Orientation: bi (at least originally).

Act 1 (Pre-Date):

Ask who shes looking for
Offer to ask about him
I'm here on Remy's behalf
That's gross she deserves better!
Tell her he was mean!
He called you a sl*t and made a joke about you!
If you need a bad boy, I can do my best (flirt)
Flirt dominantly
Ask about her job
Ask more about her job x2
Ask more about her in general
No. your age is fine by me.
Ask more about her x2
Ask about hobbies
Ask more about her hobbies x3
Ask something random
(When speaking of sharks) Flirt about it
Flirt dominantly
Ask something random x2
Time to go, I think?

Act 2 (Remy Date):

Tease her, dominantly
Hit him!
Suggest going some place quieter.
Yes, of course
I can understand wanting to know if you're compatible
Change things up
You standing up to Rip was even better (Sub.)

Act 3 + cooking mini-game:

You're only as old as you feel, right?
That's nice of you to say. Just looking out for Remy?
Trust me, the only one I know, almost got punched.
We'd run into each other here and there.

Making Pasta Sauce:
  • onion
  • ground beef
  • carrots
  • tomatoes
  • herbs
Wait until 'stop cooking' button comes up and count 3 seconds and then press the button to stop cooking. When it does, the sauce as result darkens a little bit.

Well, I love you.

Act 4:

Wait up and text Remy when she's finished.

Choose any of 4 (affects a photo she sends a while after).

Act 5:

2nd choice
I love you, Remi.

Guide by Erotic Foxtail
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment